Tuesday 19 October 2010

Text

How I will present the text

For my final idea I want to project the chosen text on to the
model and the background, similar to the image on the right.
For my idea which is based on the Seven Deadly Sins, I will have the religious meaning of each sin projected over the model.
For example for sloth: ' poisoning of the will; to despair, faintheartedness, and even desirelessness, a lack of real desire for anything, even for what is good.'
I will hand write the text to make it more personal. 



I might use the projector as my main light source, but I will experiment with that once in the studio. 
I have taken quite a bit of inspiration from the composition of this image, I'm considering experimenting with a range of body compositions in my final piece. 



No comments:

Post a Comment