Tuesday 19 October 2010

My idea

After looking at a range of photographers and artists text based work I realised I wanted to go down the editorial fashion route. I looked at the idea of involving quotes as my chosen text, I really enjoy the idea of involving religion and decided to look at religious quotes. I think involving fashion with a such a controversial topic could work very well, I intend on giving religion a modern twist through imagery. First of all I looked at 'The Ten Commandments.' Using religion as my main theme could work very well with the projected text I plan on using over the subject. The idea is to project the text over the model, giving it a dominating feel, similar to how religion could feel for somebody. I want the text to look over powering which links to the idea of how some people perceive religion today, as well as how it would have been historically when the commandments and the seven deadly sins were produced.
  • You shall not steal. ( Subject with bloody hands in focus, words projected onto hands.)
  • You shall not commit adultery. ( Subject in lingerie, a seductive look, focus on wedding ring)
  • You shall not steal 
The Seven Deadly Sins.

My final idea will be based on the seven deadly sins.

  • Sloth
  • Gluttony
  • Lust
  • Envy
  • Wrath
  • Greed
  • Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment